Our handsome mini kegs keep your favorite craft beer, cider or kombucha fresh for up to two weeks, cold for up to nine hours and carbonated to your preference. Available in a stainless steel or copper finish, our pressurized growlers feature double-wall, vacuum-insulated stainless steel, a CO2 regulator cap and a sight glass to help you keep on eye on when its time to refill. A showstopper on your bar, this conversation starter is equally welcomed at tailgates, the beach and camping trips.
Pressurized growlers come with two CO2 cartridges.
64 oz - 8.1" x 5.2" x 10.8"
128 oz - 9.2" x 6.8" x 11.9"
Stainless steel/copper with food grade brass and plastic.
CO2 Gas Cartridges required are UN2037 Common, Non-Flammable. 2.2LTD QTY
HAND WASH ONLY
1. REMOVE CAP AND RINSE UKEG WITH HOT WATER (< 120° F). Repeat 3 times
2. RINSE CAP AND SLEEVE WITH HOT WATER (< 120° F).
3. SHAKE WITH TAP OPEN, FACING DOWNWARD Water may or may not come out of tap. Repeat until water runs clean.
4. FILL WITH WARM WATER UNDER 120° F AND 1 CLEANING TABLET.* Shake well. *Baking soda is acceptable substitute
5. INSTALL CAP, CHARGE BRIEFLY, FLOW A LITTLE WATER THROUGH TAP, CLOSE TAP. Let sit for 10 minutes. Then open tap until uKeg is empty or pressure runs out.
6. EMPTY BOTTLE AND RINSE ALL PARTS. Thoroughly rinse tap lock. Move lock several times during rinse.
7. ALLOW TO DRY, AND STORE WITH CAP OFF AND TAP OPEN IN A DRY PLACE.