Every forged master in the forge Laguiole en Aubrac wears this apron daily at his work. It is made from a soft, durable and robust stitched cowhide leather, it is comfortable and very easy to wear (only 450 grams) and reliably protects against heat and injury.
The apron is ideal for grilling, gardening, hobby cellar and kitchen. No fear of grease stains that belong to it and over time the leather apron gets a beautiful patina.
It is equipped with an adjustable strap, a carabiner hook for tools, barbecue tongs etc. as well as three large practical pockets and two long straps for attaching behind the back.
- Length (only the apron without neck strap): 31"
- Width at top (chest area): 11"
- Width of center and bottom: 27.5"
- Left and right pockets: 5.5" width, 11"
- Center pocket: 7" wide, 11" deep
- Weight: Approx. 1lb